Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Using Nationally Normed Tests for Program Improvement
featuring Dara Lanman, MSN, RN, CNE
- Describe nationally normed exams.
- Identify the reporting format used by nationally normed exams.
- Discuss how to utilize exam reports to assess and improve curriculum.
- Discuss how to utilize nationally normed exams to create remediation plans for students.
Dara Lanman, MSN, RN, CNE
Dara Lanman has served as a nurse educator and administrator. Drawing on hear years of critical care experience, clinical reasoning is an integral part of her academic practice. She has extensive experience in bringing the classroom to life through innovation. As a speaker, emphasis on student success with learners at all levels is a part of every presentation. Her specialty involves managing nationally normed exams, remediation, and subsequent curricular feedback. As Program Director she developed curricular feedback strategies that have significantly improved outcomes and NCLEX pass rates.
[Dara's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 7-31-2018. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.