Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Using Mobile Devices in the Nursing Classroom
featuring Tim Bristol, PhD, RN, CNE, ANEF, FAADN
- Identify strategies for effectively utilizing knowledge management tools on handheld computers.
- Describe the use of a smartphone for audience feedback/response strategies.
- Describe technology-based strategies that can improve critical thinking.
Tim Bristol, PhD, RN, CNE, ANEF, FAADN
Tim Bristol is a faculty development and curriculum design specialist. He has taught at all levels of nursing to include LPN, ADN, BSN, MSN, and PhD. Developing new programs, innovations in learning, and helping programs internationally, he is an expert in bringing the evidence-base of nursing, healthcare, and education to students and faculty at all levels. Through consultations, writing, and mentoring, Dr. Bristol assists faculty in identifying the competencies needed to effectively enhance programs for optimal student outcomes. He has certification as a nurse educator, is a fellow in the Academy of Nursing Education, and is internationally known for bringing excitement through success to his colleagues and students. His motto: "Today we will learn how to learn."
[Tim's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 7-31-2019. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.