Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
The New FACE of Lab: Flipped, Action-Packed, Contextualized, and Experimental
featuring Raney Linck, MSN, RN
- Describe flipped classroom strategies to activate students’ lab performance.
- Identify strategies to place skills in context in order to promote reflection through questions and debriefing.
- Discuss methods the instructor can use to promote experiential - rather than passive – learning.
Raney Linck, MSN, RN
Mr. Linck is a simulation and clinical specialist at the University of Minnesota. His years of experience in academic and practice-based education have given him a reputation for innovation in classroom, lab, and clinical learning environments. He serves as a mentor and resource for LGBT students, nurses and faculty.
[Raney's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 8-31-2019. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.