Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
The Latest and Greatest Ways to Teach the iPod Generation
featuring Michele L. Deck, RN, BSN, M.Ed., LCCE
- Compare and contrast effective ways to set the stage for teaching success while managing learners in class.
- Analyze learning retention secrets for teaching the iPod generation.
- Utilize a model to plan effective teaching methods for learners with short attention spans.
Michele L. Deck, RN, BSN, M.Ed., LCCE
Michele is known for her innovative teaching methods in the field of health care education and training. She has been training educators and trainers full time for the last twenty-two years. She has won the “Excellence in Nursing” award, has been selected as one of the “Great 100 Nurses of Louisiana” and was also elected to the Sigma Theta Tau National Nursing Honor Society. The National Nursing Staff Development Organization named her the recipient of the prestigious Belinda Puetz award in 2000. She was named “Business Woman of the Year” in 2003 and 2004 by the National Business Council.
[Michele's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 9-30-2018. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.