Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Teaching IOM Across the Curriculum
featuring Anita Finkelman, MSN, RN
- Describe the five Institute of Medicine (IOM) core competencies and relationship to the Quality Chasm IOM reports and nursing education.
- Examine strategies to facilitate integration of the five core competencies in the classroom, lab and simulation, distance education, and clinical learning experiences for students.
Anita Finkelman, MSN, RN
Noted author and national speaker, Ms. Finkelman has served in numerous roles in administration and academia. She specializes in health policy and psychiatric nursing and has an international presence on the topic of evidence-based practice. Her book “Teaching IOM: Implications of the Institute of Medicine Reports for Nursing Education” is in its second edition and is leading the way in nursing education addressing these key competencies.
[Anita's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 9-30-2018. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.