Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Simultaneous Enrollment in the AAS and BS in Nursing
featuring Margi Schultz, PhD, MSN, RN, CNE
- Explore the background, process and benefits of partnering between academic organizations to create seamless academic progression from AAS to BS degrees.
- Utilize partnerships to maximize clinical learning environments, academic progression and support the future of nursing initiatives.
Margi Schultz, PhD, MSN, RN, CNE
Margi Schultz, PhD, MSN, RN, CNE, is currently the Director of the Nursing Division at GateWay Community College and the Administrator for MaricopaNursing, a consortium of eight colleges within the Maricopa County Community College District. A graduate of GateWay’s nursing program, Dr. Schultz holds an AAS in Nursing, BSN, MSN, and a Ph.D. in Education with a focus in Distance Nursing Education from Capella University. Dr. Schultz worked as a staff nurse in Intensive Care at a large community hospital for six years, becoming the Educator of Critical Services for the hospital system for the six years following that. She has worked as a legal nurse consultant for two years prior to coming to GateWay Community College in 1999 and is dedicated to serving the community and proudly serves as a member of several community boards as well as a volunteer for the AZ Animal Welfare League. Dr. Schultz has a passion for nursing and for assisting nursing and healthcare students attain their goals through lifelong learning.
[Margi's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 1-31-2019. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.