Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Preventing Incivility: Proactive Solutions for the Classroom and Beyond
featuring Johnny Grainger, PhD, MA
- Define incivility.
- Develop parameters for assessing incivility.
- Establish a course of action for dealing with incivility.
- Apply communication tools to resolve incivility.
Johnny Grainger, PhD, MA
Johnny Grainger, PhD, MA, has served as a consultant and educator to K12, higher education, and corporate professionals for over 27 years. Specializing in organizational communication, team-building and conflict resolution, Johnny’s ability to guide collaboration and communication serves as an invaluable tool to any faculty member.
[Johnny's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 1-31-2020. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.