Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Pediatric Assessment: A Review of Three Tools
featuring Christine Howell, RN, BSN, CEN
Live: Monday, July 23, 2018 @ 9:00 am CT
- Explain the purpose for using the PEWS tool, Pediatric pain scales and Pediatric Assessment Triangle.
- Analyze a pediatric patient’s behavioral status, color, and vital signs to correctly calculate a PEWS, pain score, and level of distress.
- Explain the importance of having standard assessment tools to enhance communication between healthcare providers.
Christine Howell, RN, BSN, CEN
Christine Howell RN, BSN, CEN has been a nurse for 22 years. Her experience includes cardiac, OB, and radiology nursing. The majority of her career has been in the Emergency Department taking care of pediatric and adult patients. She also teaches nursing students at local colleges in the clinical setting. She is currently a student at Walden University pursuing a Master’s in Nursing Education, expected to graduate August 2018.
[Christine's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 7-31-2020. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.