Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Nursing Skills Lab Teaching Strategies: Learning and Assessment
featuring Fara Bowler, MS, APRN, ANP-C
- State three safety content elements to introduce into nursing lab settings.
- State three interactive models for teaching in the nursing lab setting.
- State three evaluation methods to be used in the nursing lab setting.
Fara Bowler, MS, APRN, ANP-C
Fara Bowler is an adult nurse practitioner and faculty member at the University of Colorado College of Nursing. She coordinates the clinical development programs including the Clinical Education Center and Simulation Suite on the new Anschutz Medical Campus. The University of Colorado College of Nursing is a Pilot II school in the Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) and Fara has been instrumental in the dissemination of this knowledge into clinical education arenas.
[Fara's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 12-31-2019. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.