Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Navigating the Current ACEN Standards
featuring Debbie Lyles, PhD, RN
- Describe how the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) accreditation standards are used for program assessment, evaluation, and improvement.
- List examples of processes and evidence to support accreditation standards during the accreditation process.
- Identify strategies to enhance success when addressing the 2017 ACEN Standards and Criteria.
Debbie Lyles, PhD, RN
Nursing Education Experience (include number of years in current position): For over 30 years, Debbie has actively involved in nursing education, including RN-BSN program and Associate Degree programs. As a faculty member, she has served as Pediatric Course Coordinator, Curriculum Chair and on various nursing and college-wide committees. Too, she served as Adjunct Faculty Coordinator for 3 years prior to serving as Academic Program Chair since December, 2013. Active in accreditation process and serving as a site visitor for ACEN (formerly NLN-AC) since 2009, Debbie has chaired numerous site visits. She was also selected for and participated in Evaluation Review Panels and was appointed to an ACEN Appeals Panel. Debbie sits on several nursing advisory boards in upstate South Carolina.
[Debbie's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 2-28-2021. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.