Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Moulage Magic – Bringing Realism to Simulation
featuring Bobbie Merica
- Describe the use of moulage to create realistic learning experiences for nursing and health science students.
- Create realistic simulation settings that enhance learning outcomes.
- Explore strategies with moulage to create powerful learning experiences combining human patient simulators, live actors and interactive, odorous, three dimensional wounds that heighten the training scenario.
Bobbie Merica is the owner of Moulage Concepts, a cutting-edge moulage and simulation company specializing in hospital, trauma, mass casualty, prehospital and veterinary moulage training and certification. Additionally, she has authored several moulage books.
Mrs. Merica received her certification in Moulage through TEEX. Upon discovering the absence of Moulage specific to a clinical/hospital setting, she designed and implemented the first of a series of three dimensional, interactive clinical wounds, moulage kits and courses that she teaches around the country; enabling others to "Bridge the Gap" in simulation. Mrs. Merica began her career as a Simulation Technologist with California State University before accepting a position as a Simulation Consultant specializing in simulation program development and SimCenter design. Additionally, Mrs. Merica is a contributing author at EMSWorld magazine and HealthySimulations.com, Medical Moulage & Trauma Expert for the Bureau of Public Health Emergency Preparedness, Arizona, panel member on the DACUM competency profile for Simulation Technology Specialist, Technologies Specialist Advisory Board member and Homeland Security Exercise & Evaluation Program (HSEEP) certified.
[Bobbie's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 12-31-2019. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.