Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Legal Issues for Nurse Educators
featuring Anne Brett, PhD, RN
- Explore top legal issues that nurse faculty encounter in academia.
- Develop strategies to ensure all legal standards are met across the curriculum by all faculty.
Anne Brett, PhD, RN
Dr. Anne Brett has climbed the career ladder in higher education. Her 30-year teaching career has spanned the educational continuum in nursing from entry level to doctoral programs. She has been a Nursing Program Director, Dean of Nursing, Executive Dean of Health Sciences and Public Services and most recently Dr. Brett was President/CEO of Cox College in Springfield, MO. She has extensive experience with all levels of accreditation and assessment. Nursing education and leadership are her passions, second only to her family!
[Anne's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 10-31-2018. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.