Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Leadership Insights: Lessons from the Field
featuring Daniel J Pesut, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN
- Explore leadership principles that support professional development and mastery of a leadership skill set.
- Create a personal leadership developmental learning plan based on shared references and resources.
Daniel J Pesut, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN
Daniel J. Pesut, PhD, RN, PMHCNS-BC, FAAN is a Professor of Nursing in the Nursing Population Health and Systems Cooperative Unit of the School of Nursing at the University of Minnesota. And Director of the Katharine J. Densford International Center for Nursing Leadership. He holds the Katherine R. and C. Walton Lillehei Chair in Nursing Leadership. Dr. Pesut is an award winner teacher, author, coach and consultant, best known for his work in creativity, innovation and clinical reasoning. He has served on several non-profit boards, most notably, as President of the Honor Society of Nursing Sigma Theta Tau International (2003-2005).
[Daniel's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 5-31-2020. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.