Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Incivility-Ten Strategies for Minimizing or Managing Student Misbehavior
featuring Susan Luparell, PhD, RN, CNE, ANEF
- Discuss rationale for addressing incivility more assertively in nursing education.
- Describe five strategies and techniques to prevent or manage difficult student situations.
Susan Luparell, PhD, RN, CNE, ANEF
Dr. Luparell holds a doctorate in Administration, Curriculum, and Instruction with a focus in Educational Leadership and Higher Education. A Fellow in the Academy of Nursing Education, she is a nationally recognized speaker on how to foster healthy learning environments for students, faculty, and staff within nursing education. Her scholarship focuses on the ethical implications of incivility, including how it affects others and how it can be managed in academic and clinical settings.
[Susan's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 8-31-2019. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.