Lab & Clinical
Assessment & Exams
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Grant Writing Success: Resources for the Future
featuring Judith W. Herrman, PhD, RN, ANEF, FAAN
- Discuss the expenses associated with studies, research, and projects.
- List several funding sources for personal research and other project.
- Describe the grant writing process.
- Analyze personal research interests, potential funding, and grant writing opportunities to provide funding for nursing research and other projects.
Judith W. Herrman, PhD, RN, ANEF, FAAN
Judy is a nurse educator with a passion for adolescents, nursing education, and creative teaching strategies. Experiences in pediatric staff nursing, nursing management, and nursing education provide contexts for current practice as a nurse educator, nurse researcher, and national speaker. Judy is actively involved in research related to adolescent decision-making and sexuality, interpersonal violence prevention, and teaching strategies focusing on age-related learning. Her publications in numerous and diverse journals provide valuable data and results to varied audiences. Judy is currently involved in several youth advocacy initiatives and is on the board of the Healthy Teen Network. Authoring the books Creative Teaching Strategies for the Nurse Educator and Fast Facts on Adolescent Health for Nursing and Healthcare Providers has provided Judy with the opportunity to share strategies and information around the nation.
[Judith's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 2-28-2019. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.