Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Gearing up for Gerontology – Strategies for Enhancing Care of Older Adults
featuring Ruth Remington, PhD, AGPCNP-BC
- Describe the nursing consideration when providing care to older adults.
- Discuss strategies for teaching nursing students about older adults.
- Identify resources to supplement course content on older adults.
Ruth Remington, PhD, AGPCNP-BC
Ruth Remington is an Associate Professor in nursing at Framingham State University. She is an Adult-Gerontological Primary Care Nurse Practitioner with extensive experience in the care of older adults in the community, in an office setting and in long-term care. Her research interests include non-pharmacological interventions to manage problem behaviors in dementia, nutrition and hydration in older adults and palliative care.
[Ruth's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 4-30-2019. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.