Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Future of Nursing: Education's Response
featuring Julia Aucoin, DNS, RN-BC, CNE
- Briefly describe the backstory of the IOM report on the future of nursing.
- List the eight recommendations of the report and identify key implications for the education of nurses.
- Identify at least three strategies nurse educators can incorporate into the curriculum to support the IOM recommendations.
Julia Aucoin, DNS, RN-BC, CNE
Julia Aucoin, DNS, RN-BC, CNE has been a nurse educator for nearly 30 years, serving in both academic and practice settings. As Chief Knowledge Officer of Practical Success, she has provided workshops across the nation to nursing programs of all sizes to assist in improving the assessment of performance through testing. In addition, this improved testing often results in better NCLEX performance. Julie also serves as a consultant in areas to improve nursing practice such as ANCC Magnet and CE Accreditation, thus her work is geared directly to the audience at hand.
[Julia's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 8-31-2018. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.