Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Ethics: Emphasis Across the Curriculum
featuring Connie Ulrich, PhD, RN, FAAN
- Identify the current ethical issues in nursing practice.
- Delineate strategies for shared decision-making in the clinical arena.
- Articulate a framework for resolving ethical dilemmas.
Connie Ulrich, PhD, RN, FAAN
Dr. Ulrich received a Postdoctoral Fellowship (2001-2003) in the Department of Clinical Bioethics, Warren G. Magnuson Clinical Center, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland. Dr. Ulrich is an American Nurses Foundation Scholar receiving an American Nurses Foundation grant for her doctoral dissertation work. Dr. Ulrich is a Senior Fellow in the Center for Bioethics, Department of Medical Ethics and Senior Fellow, The Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics at the University of Pennsylvania.
[Connie's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 4-30-2019. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
- This webinar expires on April 1, 2015.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.