Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Creative Pediatric Teaching Strategies
featuring Rochelle Schultz, MSN, RN, CPNP-PC
- Identify different teaching strategies for pediatric nursing content in the classroom, lab, simulation, and clinical settings.
- Discuss ways to engage the student in learning.
- Develop innovative learning experiences for students in a pediatric course.
Rochelle Schultz, MSN, RN, CPNP-PC
Rochelle Schultz is a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner with 25 years of experience, the last 18 of which have been in higher education, primarily undergraduate pediatrics. She is currently the Co-Director of the BS Nursing program at Texas Woman’s University, Houston campus. She has presented on a variety of pediatric topics including minor pediatric illnesses, growth and development and ADHD. Most recently her focus has been on simulation as a learning modality. She has been on the research team of a THECB grant for a simulated hospital environment and is working with a pediatric hospital utilizing nursing students for Neonatal Nurse Practitioner competency evaluation. She was lead faculty in the development of a pediatric ER simulation which will be presented this summer at Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Research Congress in Dublin, Ireland.
[Rochelle's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 11-30-2019. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.