Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Connecting the Concepts: Clinical and Classroom
- Identify three issues contributing to the need for connecting classroom and clinical concepts.
- Discuss three strategies for connecting classroom and clinical concepts.
- Apply experiential learning cycle framework toward connecting classroom and clinical concepts.
Karin J. Sherrill, RN, MSN, CNE, CHSE, ANEF, FAADN
Karin is committed to student success, faculty development, and teaching innovation in nursing education. Her greatest passions include integration of technologies, active learning, simulation, transition to practice, and continually working to build the perfect teacher-made exam. She is faculty at Maricopa Community Colleges in Phoenix, AZ, and adjunct faculty at Upper Iowa University. She holds several committee, chair, and president positions on the local, state and national level. She is learning to survive being an empty nester and enjoys volunteering in Haiti with her family.
[Karin's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$99.00 per login or
$159.00 departmental login
$10.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 2-28-2021. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.