Faculty and Curriculum
Assessment & Exams
Lab & Clinical Education
...for individuals$349 for individuals
...for departmentsAll full-time, part-time, adjunct, and preceptors
Certified Nurse Educator® Prep Course
featuring Diane M. Billings, EdD, RN, FAAN
- Understand the major content areas included in the CNE® Test Blueprint and how exam questions are derived.
- Apply theories and strategies for assessing learners and facilitating learning.
- Integrate evaluation strategies into the teaching-learning process.
- Describe the process for curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation of course effectiveness and curriculum outcomes.
- Define the process for socialization of the nurse into the educator role.
Diane M. Billings, EdD, RN, FAAN
Diane Billings is Chancellors’ Professor Emeritus at Nursing at Indiana University School of Nursing, Indianapolis, IN where she was the Associate Dean for Teaching, Learning and Information Resources and developed and taught the masters/doctoral level Teacher Education Certificate courses. She is the co-editor of the award winning Teaching in Nursing, and the co-editor of the Lippincott’s Q and A Review for NCLEX-RN. She has published widely in nursing and higher education journals in the area of using information technology to support teaching and learning. She is the recipient of the Sigma Theta Tau International Founders Award for Excellence in Teaching, the Award for Outstanding Leadership in Nursing Education from the National League for Nursing, and is a Living Legend in the American Academy of Nursing. Recent projects include serving as the project director for the Faculty Preparation Program of the RWJF/New Jersey Nursing Initiative, participating on tasks forces at the NLN to develop vision statements for The Changing Faculty Role: Preparing Students for the Technological World of Health Care and Doctoral Preparation for Nurse Educators, and twice being a mentor in Sigma Theta Tau’s Faculty Mentored Leadership Academy.
[Diane's other events]
FREE for subscription members or$250.00 per login or
$400.00 departmental login
$20.00* Get contact hours free!
Contact hours are free with all new and renewing subscribers. NurseTim, Inc. offers an annual subscription service to groups and individuals. This service gives subscribers unlimited access to all our live and archived webinars. per CE certificate
- Attend the entire activity.
- Submit a completed evaluation tool.
- Pay the processing fee (free to subscribers).
- CE for this event expires on 10-31-2020. The expiration date for awarding contact
hours is 60 days after participating in the webinar.
NurseTim, Inc. is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.