NurseThink® for Students
NCLEX-RN® Conceptual Review Guide
This conceptual NCLEX-RN® review guide is a one-of-a-kind tool that prepares the student for NCLEX® by taking them to the BEDSIDE. Every page of the book is packed with the clinical practice essential to developing the clinical judgment needed for passing NCLEX® the first time. Through this conceptual process, you will know more about the exam—what it looks like, what it measures, and how it is scored—which in turn will prepare you for success on the exam.
- Over 1,000 mobile-ready questions
- Audio/Video to stream and download
- Over 160 exemplars for prioritization power
- Clinical judgment questions focus on the new NCLEX®
- 30 patient assignments
- BONUS: Mobile-ready quizzes and videos included with the book access code
Be in the know!
If you would like us to let you know when these are ready for purchase, enter your email below and we'll keep you up-to-date.